Recover Deleted/Lost Data from you iPhone/iPad/iPod devices
Backup and Restore Data from your iPhone/iPad/iPod Devices.
Transfer WhatsApp data between iOS devices & Computer.
Erase/Unlock the passcode for your iPhone, iPad, and iPod Touch.
How to Recover iPhone Data after iOS 17 Update/Upgrade?
Losing data after updating or upgrade your iPhone to a new iOS 17 version can be a frustrating experience. Fortunately, there are a few ways to recover your lost data.
Upgrading to a new iOS 17 version can bring new features and improvements to your iPhone, but it can also lead to unexpected problems. One common issue that many iPhone users face is losing data after updating to a new iOS 17 version. In this article, we will analyze the problems caused by iOS 17 updates and provide several methods to recover lost data.
The release of iOS 17 may cause some unexpected problems with your iPhone. These problems can include data loss, slow performance, battery drain, and other issues. Data loss can occur due to various reasons, such as software incompatibility, incomplete update installation, or accidental deletion of data during the update process.
One of the most effective ways to recover lost data after an iOS 17 update is to use iPhone Data Recovery software. This software can help you retrieve lost data from your iPhone, iPad, or iPod touch. The software can recover various types of data, such as contacts, photos, videos, messages, notes, and more.
Features of iPhone Data Recovery:
- Recover lost data due to iOS 17 upgrade, factory reset, accidental deletion, and other reasons.
- Support for various data types, such as photos, videos, contacts, messages, notes, call logs, and more.
- Compatible with various iOS devices, including iPhone 15/15 Pro/15 Pro Max, iPhone 14/14 Pro/14 Pro Max, iPhone 13/13 Pro/13 Mini/13 Pro Max, iPhone 12/12 Pro/12 Mini/12 Pro Max, iPhone 11/11 Pro/11 Pro Max, iPhone X/XR/XS/XS Max, and older models.
- Easy to use, with a simple interface and step-by-step instructions.
Steps to Recover Lost Data using iPhone Data Recovery:
Download and install iPhone Data Recovery software on your computer.
Connect your iPhone to your computer using a USB cable.
Launch the software and select the "Recover from iOS Device" option.
Select the types of data you want to recover and click "Start Scan".
Preview the scanned data and select the items you want to recover.
Click "Recover" and choose a location on your computer to save the recovered data.
If you regularly backup your iPhone to iCloud, you can restore your lost data from an iCloud backup. To do this, follow these steps:
- Go to Settings > General > Reset > Erase All Content and Settings.
- Follow the prompts to erase your iPhone.
- On the Apps & Data screen, select the "Restore from iCloud Backup" option.
- Sign in to your iCloud account and choose the backup you want to restore.
- Wait for the restore process to complete and your iPhone to restart.
If you regularly backup your iPhone to iTunes, you can also restore your lost data from an iTunes backup. To do this, follow these steps:
- Connect your iPhone to your computer and open iTunes.
- Select your iPhone and click "Restore Backup".
- Choose the backup you want to restore and click "Restore".
If you accidentally deleted some data during the iOS 17 update process, you can check the Recently Deleted folder on your iPhone. This folder stores deleted items for a period of time, allowing you to recover them if needed.
To check the Recently Deleted folder, follow these steps:
- Open the Photos app on your iPhone.
- Tap the "Albums" tab and scroll down to the "Recently Deleted" folder.
- Tap on the folder and select the items you want to recover.
- Tap "Recover" and choose a location to save the recovered items.
Losing data after an iOS 17 update/upgrade can be frustrating, but it's not a permanent problem. By following the above methods, you can recover your lost data and get your iPhone back to its normal state. We recommend using iPhone Data Recovery software as it is easy to use and can recover various types of data. Remember to regularly backup your iPhone to prevent data loss in the future.