iOS SystemRecovery Tool
- Fix System Issues
Restore iPhone to its normal state from DFU mode, recovery mode, Apple logo, headphone mode, and other similar states.
- Safe to UseEven for those who are new to the process, our iOS system recovery is user-friendly and guaranteed to be safe, with no risk of data loss.
Best iOS System Recovery
iOS System Recovery can help recover your iPhone/iPad/iPod's iOS system quickly and easily, whether it's disabled due to a failed system upgrade or water damage, stuck on the white Apple logo or blue screen, or constantly restarting. You can choose between standard and advanced modes to fix your iPhone problems - the former won't result in data loss, while the latter will erase all data on the device.
2 Repairing Modes
iOS System Recovery, the top-notch software for repairing iOS systems, provides two repair modes that can effectively mend your malfunctioning iPhone, iPad, or iPod.
- Standard Mode, you can repair your device and guarantee that none of your data will be lost.
- Advanced Mode to fix your device, please note that all your data will be completely erased.
Is your iPhone disabled, stuck in Apple logo or headphone mode, water damaged, showing a black/red/blue/white screen, frozen for unknown reasons, or unable to unlock? Don't worry. iOS System Recovery can help you restore your iPhone to its normal state. Simply follow the guide to enter Recovery mode or DFU mode and use one of the two available system recovery modes to fix your iOS device. This function is compatible with all iOS devices.
- iPhone Disabled after unlock failure
- iPhone cannot turn on normally
- iPhone won't charge properly
- "Waiting for activation" issue in iMessage
- iPhone is in the loop of restarting
- iPhone stuck on verifying update
- iPhone suffers from battery drain
- iPhone shows "No Service" at top of screen
- iPhone shows Apple logo
- iPhone is frozen for some reasons
- iPhone is in a blue screen of death
- iPhone is stuck on a white screen
- iPhone screen stays stuck on black
- iPhone is stuck on a red screen
- iPhone touch screen is not working
- iPhone has other abnormal screen issues
iOS Mode Issues
- iPhone gets trouble into DFU mode
- iPhone stuck in headphone mode
- iPhone is stuck in recovery mode
- iPhone is stuck on mute mode
- iPhone is stuck in safe mode
- iPhone is stuck in restore mode
- iPhone is stuck in shuffle mode
- iPhone is stuck in zoom mode
- iTunes error when syncing iOS devices
- iTunes error when backing up iOS devices
- iTunes error when updating iOS devices
- iTunes error when restoring iOS devices
- Cannot connect to iTunes store
- Error when connecting devices
- The error cannot be restored
- Other iTunes error or unknown error
Just 3 Steps
Step 1: Choose iOS System Recovery and install the program.
Step 2: Connect iPhone to PC, click Start, and select the repair mode.
Step 3: Download the firmware and repair the iOS system.
- iPhone: iPhone 15 Pro Max/15 Pro/15, iPhone 14 Pro Max/14 Pro/14 Plus/14, iPhone 13 Pro Max/13 Pro/13/13 mini, iPhone SE 3/2/1, iPhone 12 Pro Max/12 Pro/12/12 mini, iPhone 11 Pro Max/11 Pro/11, iPhone XS/XS Max/XR/X, iPhone 8 Plus/8, iPhone 7 Plus/7, iPhone 6s Plus/6s/6 Plus/6, iPhone 5s/5c/5, iPhone 4S/4
- iPad: All models of iPad Pro, iPad Air, iPad mini and iPad
- iPod: iPod touch 7/6/5/4/3/2/1
Supported Operating System
- Supported OSWindows 11/10/8.1/8/7, Mac OS X 10.7 or above (including macOS Ventura)
- CPU1GHz Intel/AMD CPU or above
- RAM1GB RAM or more
- Hard Disk Space200 MB and above free space